Help give kids in Gig Harbor/ Key Peninsula the opportunity to play a sport regardless of the ability to pay.
Join us for a good time this Saturday May 16th, 2015 at 6pm to support your community recreation for YOUR KIDS!
WHERE: Hope Center, Boys & Girls Club- where you too can have an event. See rental details and address HERE
Meet Supersonic star Slick Watts and his son and former UW basketball star Donald Watts
Look at all the fun things to do on Saturday night:
- Free 10-minute massage by Gig Harbor Chiropractic
- Taste Heritage Distillery vodka and whiskey
- Have a glass of local wine or a microbrew
- Salmon buffet dinner – YUM!
- Taste desserts from local bakeries – double YUM!
- Auctions items to explore and purchase
Tickets are only $40- get them online HERE
REMEMBER THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB IS A COMMUNITY FACILITY FOR YOU TO HAVE A MEETING OR EVENT. FIND THEM ON EVENT RESOURCES GIG HARBOR