Cider is becoming all the rage…
and you can taste over 70 varieties in Gig Harbor, WA on Sat 9/25.
Gig Harbor Cider Swig Festival put on by the Greater Gig Harbor Foundation is not to be missed.
When: Sat. Sept. 25 12pm – 5pm
How much: $28 advanced, $35 at gate
- You get 5 drinks with a festival glass
- Hard Cider Garden (21 & over)
- Pairings with local vendors serving up grilled oysters and yummy barbecue
- Kids Apple Zone with games & apple art
- Kid drop-off area so parents can have adult time
- Cider Demonstrations/ talks/ tips
- Live MUSIC galore- mix of vocals, guitar, fiddlers, rock
- Cider Tent where you can purchase from over 20 cider-makers your favorites
Come “Get your Swig on!” at Sehmel Homestead Park in Gig Harbor