The entire Harbor History Museum can be rented after hours for your corporate or family event.
- Have your event in the heart of the town surrounded by historic artifacts of the area.
- The Museum is back-dropped by views of the boats on Gig Harbor with Mt. Rainier in the distance.
- Make your event a memorable “Gig Harbor Experience” by adding the option of opening the historical display area during your event.
- The Museum has both indoor and outdoor space that can be utilized.
- Adding a professional outdoor event tent can extend your open-air covered space.
- Free parking lot with 34 spaces with additional street parking nearby.
The staff of the Harbor History Museum work with you to make your private events happen because their goal is to provide a vital and accessible gathering space for our community.
Other individual rental spaces available in the Museum are:
(click on links to see details)