- Your Wedding and your wedding photo’s back-dropped by views of the boats on Gig Harbor with Mt. Rainier in the distance.
- Your business gathering or corporate reception made memorable by including guided tours of the historical displays.
- Adding a professional outdoor event tent maximizing your flexible open-air space.
The staff of the Harbor History Museum work with you to make your private events happen because their goal is to provide a vital and accessible gathering space for our community.
The spaces available for rental in the Museum facility are:
Resource Room – Capacity 46 seated Perfect for meetings, dinners and birthday parties
- This versatile space has amazing views of the harbor and Mt. Rainier.
- Supports audio/visual presentations.
- Tables and chairs that can be set into a configuration of your choice.
- Food and drink allowed.
Lobby – Capacity 88. Grand room with floor to ceiling windows
This space has a tall open-beamed ceiling with lighted wall displays, lots of windows framing the historical schoolhouse back-dropped by a beautiful creek.
- Perfect for a small wedding, reception or presentation.
- No audio visual, but it can be brought in.
- Food and drink are allowed.
- Music is allowed.
Entire Facility – Capacity 250.
- Rent the entire Museum facility, including the lobby, resource room and outdoor area’s – exhibitions included.
- Food and drink (including a bar) can be served in lobby or resource room.
Historic School House (artifact- see photo in photo gallery) – Capacity 35
- Add this additional overflow space to your larger event.
- Have a unique meeting/ classroom lecture in this historic school room.
- No food or beverage allowed because this is indeed an artifact.
- Rents for $150 hr. (5:30 pm – 11 pm- after Museum Hours)
This is YOUR museum Gig Harbor and we proudly share it so all will experience the alluring charm and beauty of this community.