1st Annual Airport Outdoor Movie Night
What: Fly in, Drive In @ Gig Harbor’s Tacoma Narrows Airport
When: Saturday August 27th, 2016 6:30pm
Movie: Disney’s “Airplane” shown on a truly BIG SCREEN- the side of an airplane hanger!
Cost: $5 pp –
Bring: Your own chair & blanket
The Fly-in, Drive-in is your opportunity to explore the airport from a hole new perspective. Walk out on the tarmac and look inside an actual airplane hanger that is owned by the Juranich family. It houses many restored vintage aircraft which will be on display.
Prior to the movie that starts at dusk (8pm) you can:
• Eat- Hub pizza, free popcorn, free ice cream
• Drink- free Soda, Signature drinks from Heritage Distilling, Harmon beer from the Hub
• View- Several LeMay Family vintage cars circa 1930s & motorcycles
• Meet- Bob Juranich who is happy to tell you about his award winning restored airplane collection.
• Try your skill at the paper airplane contest
So cuddle up watch the outdoor movie as the sunsets over the Olympics. You will be supporting this years Gig Harbor Film Festival.
Thank you to the family friendly Hub at Gig Harbor, a great community supporter where you can host your own private event. For all the details about reserving The Hub at Gig Harbor
for you own private event go to Event Resources Gig Harbor.