The biggest Fox Island event of the year.
YES it is for everyone! (not just Fox Island residents!)
Come one – Come all (11am – 4pm) FREE
Where: Fox Island Nichols Center (the Community Center) that you can rent for all your meetings & events. Click the hotlinks for rental information.
Fun for the whole family:
- The greatest community folks you will ever meet – Fox Islanders love their Fox Island home!
- Over 70 Vendors (Seahawk items, locally made jewelry, yard art, clothing & more.
- Check out the Raffle Room, the Flower Show, Emergency Preparedness and Crime Watch displays.
- The “Worlds Shortest Parade” at noon, with the Fox Island Honor and Color Guard
- MUSIC day long and it’s all FREE
- Maddy Dullum, Malia Shaw, Paul & Marcie from the Fab Three Carina DeAngelo
- Kids Activities
- Games, Art Crafts, Face Painting, Mini Golf
- Harbor Wildwatch- touch and learn about the sea-life
- Food Yummmm- BBQ- burgers & hot dogs, ice cream, cobbler, kettle corn
- Adult beverages- Beer Garden and a Wine Garden with food to pair. Brought to you by another great Fox Island event venue the Waterfront Chapel at Echo Bay– NOT just for weddings but for meetings or any event. Get your $25 annual membership to attend their spectacular monthly concerts.
Remember have your event on an island…… Fox Island
Join the fun and come see the Fox Island community and meet the fine folks that want to brag it up about their island paradise!