The biggest Fox Island event of the year.
YES it is for everyone! (not just residents!)
Come one – Come all (11am – 6pm)
Where it is: Nichols Center (the Community Center) that you can rent for all your meetings & events
What you will find:
- The greatest community folks you will ever meet – Fox Islanders love their Fox Island home!
- Over 70 Vendors (crafts, games, artists, food, beer/wine garden)
- Check out the Raffle Room, the Flower Show, Emergency Preparedness and Crime Watch displays.
- The “World Shortest Parade” at noon, with the Fox Island Honor and Color Guard
- MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC……. did I say lots of MUSIC all FREE
- 11am Minus Tim (indie Rock)
- 12:15pm Ranger & the Re-Arrangers ( 4 string & a drum with energy galore)
- 2pm Two and Fro (local Sarah Tweets band with daughters)
- 3pm Local talent has it all- Dan Spencer (rock, folk, blues and classic)
- 4pm The local famous beatlemania trio; The Fab Three!
- Yummmm- fruit COBBLER brought to you by one a church that has an amazing view for your event or wedding Fox Island UCC
- Hot Dogs, Corn on the Cob and Wine Garden brought to you by another great local venue the waterfront Chapel at Echo Bay– NOT just for weddings but for meetings and concerts too!
Remember have your event on an island…… Fox Island with 3 quality venues: Fox Island United Church of Christ, The Fox Island Community Center or the Chapel on Echo Bay and you will find all the rental details at Event Resources Gig Harbor.
Join the fun and come see the Fox Island community and meet the fine folks that want to brag it up about their island paradise!