This community fair has been going on as long as I can remember and it is not to be missed.
YES it is for everyone! (not just residents!)
Come one – Come all (11am – 4pm)
Where it is: Nichols Center (the Community Center) that you can rent for all your meetings & events
What you will find:
- The greatest community folks you will ever meet – Fox Islanders love their Fox Island home!
- 75 Vendors (artists, food, local business folks)
- See the largest Kazoo band ever on Fox Island at noon in the shortest parade ever!
- Kids games
- Exhibits – Garden Club Flower show
- Raffle Room with amazing prises
Music & Food Court
- Yummmm- fruit COBBLER brought to you by one a church that has an amazing view for your event or wedding Fox Island UCC
- BBQ by Smokin Zees, Kettle Corn
- Hot Dogs brought to you by another great local venue the waterfront Chapel at Echo Bay– NOT just for weddings but for meetings and concerts too! They are also hosting a Wine & Beer garden.
- The Fox Island Yacht Club are cookin’ up some amazing burgers
- Lots of music by local musician…. one of my favorites …. Luke Stanton!
Go on down a short distance to the Fox Island Museum and see the Classic Car Show. (10am – 3pm)
Join the fun and come see the Fox Island community and meet the fine folks that want to brag it up about their island paradise!