You don’t need to be John Travolta
just a Fox Islander to party for a purpose.
Find those bell bottoms and silk shirts and join your Fox Island neighbors for
Saturday Night Fever!
- Come hear the premier of a new song written specially for Fox Island by the ensemble Smooth Sailin’.
- Over 100 Silent Auction items- lots of art pieces and baskets.
- Amazing Oral Auction items including a Gig Harbor Gondola Ride.
- A jewelry piece crafted by the local jade artist Mike Hoover will be raffled.
- Did I say DANCING? Music by The Flock of Beagles Band– even better then the Bee Gee’s!
Admission is only $35 (online tickets here)- includes hearty appetizers a ticket for wine or beer (more for sale) and you get a free Fox Island engraved glass with your wine! It all starts at 6pm at your Nichols Community Center for paid FICRA Members (and their Guests)
See your proceeds at work- this year’s event will help replace the Nichols Community Center windows and irrigation system.
YES, you too can rent the Nichols Center for your private event. It’s affordable, supports your community center and you don’t have to mess up your house! Bring the gang to this historic venue that includes a playground, fire-pit, kitchen and enough room for a kickin’ good time. See all the rental details on Event Resources Gig Harbor at this link: