The Museum is filled with Christmas cheer and lots of activities this month.
Check out the line-up:
- Starting 12/4 Visit the brand new exhibit “Outside the Lines” . A fun way to learn Gig Harbor’s history… through cartoons. Runs through March 15
- Sunday 12/7; 1-3pm Happy 50th Birthday Peninsula Historical Society. Come to our party!
- Friday, 12/12; 4-6:30pm Light Up the Night- Family Scandinavian Festival. Remembering the roots of our community, see the “Bringer of the Light” St. Lucia
- Sat & Sun, 12/13 & 14 12-4pm SANTA! Taking your Christmas requests.
- Thurs. 12/18; 6:30 – 8:30pm Concert by Russ Salton & friends. A local resident on guitar playing old favorites and his own original work. Listen here
Did you know you can have your own event at the museum? Yes have your gathering in part or ALL of the museum. See all the rental details HERE