“History Rocks” is the Harbor History Museum’s premier philanthropic and social gala.
Saturday, September 23, 2017 | Festivities begin at 5:30pm | Member $125 / Non $150
Listen to what is in store for this night of
“Masquerade” and Auction fun;
- Appetizers: Dungeness Crab Tarts, Asian Meatballs, Vegetarian Appetizer
- First Course: Heirloom Tomato & Mozzarella Salad, Artisanal Bread Basket
- Second Course: Filet of Beef with Summer Bayaldi & Truffle Herb Butter – OR –
Seafood Gratin with Shrimp & Scallops – OR- Vegan Gluten Free Squash Lasagna
Then look at a sneak peek at some of the auction items (see photo’s below):
- A trip to Maui for a one-week stay at the Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas.
- A five-night stay for two at a Villa just out of Florence Italy in the Tuscon countryside.
- Collector’s print of “The Who” by Jini Dellaccio, an innovative artist of 1960’s rock.
- Mariners on-field pre-game access to players during batting practice for six people.
So grab your mask and Buy your on-line TICKET HERE
Did you know you too can rent the Tacoma Narrows Hangar for your large Non-Profit Event? See all the rental venue details at this LINK. Check out the Event Planner Extraordinaire JDH Events who brought this together.
The Harbor History Museum also has many different event spaces available to you for your private parties and events. Plan now for those holiday events and check out all the rental details at the links below: