Nuno felting is a technique of bonding natural silk with loose wool fibre into jaw-dropping artistic wearable art.
You will actually make your own Nuno Felted scarf!
Local wool professionals Jon & Cholpon Ortgiesen have perfected the art of creating wearable woolen art for the past 8 years and sold these unique creations throughout the country, using hand-picked wool from Gig Harbor farms.
For the first time, these professional designers will teach you how to create and design your very own artistic scarf that will dazzle everyone and you can proudly say “I made it myself”.
About the workshop
- October 21 OR 28 (Saturday) 9am – 3pm (more classes may be offered)
- Where: Gig Harbor Marina (Academy @ the Boatyard)
- Bring your own lunch or buy it next door at the Trolly
- Limited to 12 Adults
- $110 for a 6 hours of instruction that includes the highest Quality materials
- Reserve your spot by emailing Jon at email@example.com or calling him at 253-867-7890
The workshop classroom is a beautiful furnished conference room with waterfront park views and high tech presentation equipment located at the Gig Harbor Marina. This is one of the few rental classroom options for presentations downtown. To see all the rental details click on the Academy @ the Boatyard.
Other rentals at the Gig Harbor Marina are:
- Club @ the Boatyard event space
- Lodging: the Guesthouse @ the Boatyard or The Fleet Suite Yacht – the Suite Dreams