Ballin’ Like A M.O.T.H.A (Moms of the Harbor Assisting Others)
Friday May 12th 7-9pm at The PenMet Parks Soccer Center
Leave it to the women to plan the WILDEST Event Yet to hit Gig Harbor.
YES! Bounce around in a human sized hamster ball
- Mom’s time to play for Mother’s Day on Friday May 12th
- $15 to play ($10 donation to watch)
- LADIES ONLY EVENT (Dudes & kids watch and cheer Mom but they CAN’T PLAY)
- 3 vs 3 Challenges and other games
This is a fundraiser too!
Any money made will benefit:
- (Peninsula Hand on Art) PHOA- Provides art lessons to elementary students in the Peninsula School District.
- The New Phoebo House Women’s Shelter: They provide housing, services and support to Pierce County mothers and children impacted by chemical dependence.
- We are collecting women’s personal items for women in need;
- Bring Women’s toiletries, tampons, pads, any hygiene items
- After ballin’ at the Soccer Center, come on over to MarKee Coffee for a beverage and a Raffle. Gift Baskets filled with lots of spa items and other fun stuff will be raffled off.
The PenMet Parks Soccer Center has so much to offer the community for event needs. This is the largest event space in Gig Harbor and can offer you a party room and games for all ages.
Event Resources Gig Harbor has all the details on the Gig Harbor spots to have your events;
Check out all the details to rent the Soccer Center
Check out the details to rent just the Party Room for ANY type of a party.
You will flip when you see how much fun you can have at the Soccer Center!!