Downtown Gig Harbor on the waterfront next to the Skansie Park
The Club @ the Boatyard is having a music event for members and wanna-be members ($1/year) Yes I said $1.
- Saturday April 16th 6pm – 8pm
- Who: Singer, guitarist, solo artist Mark Stuart.
- Mark is a Nashville native who writes songs, teaches guitar to the famous & not-so famous and has toured all over the US, Canada & Europe on his “Roots Music” Circuit. With his flashy guitar named “chops” he sings songs that draw upon his rock, blues, country, and folk music roots as he tells you a story.
- Hear his music click HERE
- Suggested donation of $15
The Club @ the Boatyard is Gig Harbor’s newest outdoor event space with it’s very own private club. What better way to bring members together than by having a good, ol’ fashion potluck. Bring a dish to share and your adult beverage and hang out, meetup with new & old friends- eat a little, drink a little and hear some great tunes.
Be sure to ** RSVP ** with Danielle at email@example.com or 253-358-6546.
By being a member of The Club @ the Boatyard you are entitled to rent this amazing venue for your own private event. Check out all the details on the Event Resources Gig Harbor Website at the link HERE.