Saturday October 4th 10am – 4pm come on out to the KP Farms
Here is all you can do FREE:
- Bea’s Flowers – build a bouquet, bunny petting zoo
- Pack Leader (Dog) Farm – herding (dog, sheep, duck)
- Minterbrook Oyster Farm – see how they grow, sort & shuck oysters
- Blue Willow Lavender Farm – Tour & smell the lavender, live music
- Creviston Valley Farm – Horse training, vaulting, live music & 10 more vendors
- Trillium Creek Winery – Wine tasting
- Cape E Farm & Vineyard – Picnic in a vineyard, animal shoe prints
- Eat a pancake breakfast at the Firehouse (starts a 8 am)
- Eat lunch (farm soup) at the Key Peninsula Civic Center or Lakebay Marina or Longbranch Improvement Club or any of the farms
- And at the Longbranch Improvement Club see the Fiber Art Show with over 2 dozen artists (quilts, rugs, hats, knitting + more) and a antique tractor show.
Watch for the scarecrows all over peninsula country for those that enter the Scare Crow Contest.
Stop at the 360 Gateway Park in Wanna for your information packet.