Are you a member of the The Club @ the Boatyard yet? This event is for members & wanna-be members. (But it is just $1/year to join)
So grab your friends and meet new ones for the June members Music & BYOB Potluck. RSVP Link
- When: Thursday, June 22, 2017 7pm – 10pm
- Where: The Gig Harbor Marina- next to Skansie Park- The Club @ the Boatyard
- Music: Guitatist and Vocalist Steve Stefanowicz * see video below
- BYOB: Bring your own favorite dish to share and any beverage of your choice
- Donation of $15: A donation is requested that goes directly to our entertainer Steve, and allows us to continue these fun events.
- If you would like to reserve multiple seats, table reservations are available in parties of 8+, call Danielle at (253) 358-6546.
Steve Stefanowicz who is a local guy that was blind at birth found his passion for music at the tender age of 4. He went on to graduate from Central Washington University where is studied classical & jazz music. Steve has performed to audiences all over the region with his unique blend of acoustic guitar, rich vocals and sharp wit. The press has dubbed him “the human jukebox”. He claims he knows over a thousand “cover” songs that he will throw in here and there to keep the crowd singing along
See this 50 seconds from his song Satisfied