Downtown Gig Harbor will come alive
at The Club @ the Boatyard at the Gig Harbor Marina
celebrating a community MYX’O De Mayo
Embrace the holiday- dress in South of the Boarder Festive Attire.
LOOK at this amazing line-up starting at 6pm on Friday, May 5, 2017:
- Live Music & Dancing by Budapest West
- South of the Border inspired foods; delicious tacos, stuffed sopapillas, and more.
- Local brews by Wet Coast Brewing & Signature Ritas by Heritage Distilling Co.
- Raffle for Fiesta in a Wheelbarrow (valued at $700).(see photo below)
- Award Presentation: Community Spirit Grant Recipients will be announced.
- Keynote Speaker – John Hogan- 2015 Citizen of the Year by Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce.
- Proceeds helps TGGHF programs & initiatives that sustain our community.
- $50 Tickets purchased at Eventbrite
Look all these rental options you have for your own event at the Gig Harbor Marina:
Club @ the Boatyard– Largest venue
Academy @ the Boatyard– Meeting Room
Guesthouse @ the Boatyard– 2 bedroom waterfront apartment
Fleet Suite Yacht “Suite Dreams”– A 42′ Yacht to rent for “on the water” lodging