Friday July 24 Exclusive Winemaker Dinners – Space is LIMITED for each dinner!
*Please contact the restaurants directly to reserve seats and purchase tickets, and for up to the minute details.
- Morso Wine Bar– Served on the water view patio will have a great Al fresco Italian Wine Dinner. Pairings will be with world class hand selected Italian wines.
- JW Restaurant– Obelisco Estate Winery 4 course dinner
- NetShed No.9– Vintner Dinner, An intimate experience with stunning harbor views from the deck will set the scene for an unforgettable evening. Extraordinary wine, food and conversation to celebrate this festival.
Saturday July 25 Grand Tasting, Classes, Cook-offs & Demos 12:00 pm – 4:40 pm
Held on the campus of the Harbor History Museum
- Watch celebrity chefs demonstrations and a celebrity chef cook-off.
- Onsite retail store for purchase of featured wine, brews and spirits.
- A wide selection of educational sessions, including wine seminars, cooking demonstrations, mixed drinks, and beer pairings.
- Enjoy the offerings of over food from select fine restaurants, 60+ wineries, craft distilleries and breweries.
- Beer pairing at Moro (Silver City Brewing)
At the Festival Gig Harbor’s Wine specialists presents:
- Washington wines & pairings sponsored by Morso
- Class: GRILLED CHEESE FOR LUNCH…GRILLED CHEESE FOR DESSERT AND unique wine pairings.
Check out Morso for your own private wine gig!
VIP Late night, Last Bites After Party!
Saturday, July 25 4:30pm-8:00pm
$125 per person
Attendees will be limited to the first 75-100 tickets purchased.
After a day of wine and food tasting, meet with a small group at a historic net shed for catered delights, and of course… more wine.
The chef team will have all the northwest seafood covered; Dungeness crab, mussels, clams, oysters along with a traditional pig roasting, Beer from 7 Seas and Wine from Wachtler Winery & Henry Earl Estates.Mingle and talk Seafood with Chef Thad Lyman & Katie Doherty from Brix 25/Net Shed No. 9, Chef
Pat Donahue, Executive Chef from Anthony’s, Lane Hoss, VP Marketing from Anthony’s & Erin Ewald from Taylor Shellfish.Discuss drinks with Mike and Shannon Runion, Owners of 7 Seas Brewery, Justin and Jennifer Stiefel, Owners of Heritage Distilling Co (HDC), and Dick & Wendy Shaw from Henry Earl Estates.