3 Full Days of Wine & Food Next Weekend in downtown Gig Harbor
Hotlinks in RED are found on Event Resource Gig Harbor for your own private event needs.
Thursday, July 21 (4pm – 8pm) – Sip & Stroll
- Grab your friends & family and admire Gig Harbor views as you stroll & taste your way through 20 different stops. Jump on the Trolley for free to the destinations and children can join since tasting age strollers (21 & over) are identified by a wrist band.
- $30 advance ($35 day of) gets you 15 tastes, small bites and a wine glass.
- Buy tickets and get your map of locations at 3104 Judson St. (up by the Post Office) on Thursday (7/21) or online at this link
Friday July 23 Exclusive Sip & Savor Dinners – Space is LIMITED for each dinner!
*Please contact the restaurants directly to reserve seats and purchase tickets (pricing varies)
- Club @ the Boatyard (Gig Harbor Marina)– Dinner Cancelled
- Morso – Over the TOP. Scallops, Shrimp, Duck & Lamb all paired with amazing wine that start with Champagne on the view patio. @6:30pm
- JW Restaurant – A cast of Obelisco Estate dishes in 4 courses. (2 seatings 5pm & 7:45pm)
- Brix 25 & NetShed No.9– Pairing dinner with 5 different beers. @6;00pm
- Heritage– SOLD OUT
Saturday July 25 Grand Tasting, Classes, Cook-offs & Demos 12:00 pm – 4:40 pm $85
Held on the campus of the Harbor History Museum, please visit the gift shop.
- Watch celebrity chefs demonstrations and a celebrity chef cook-off.
- Onsite retail store for purchase of featured wine, brews and spirits.
- Enjoy the offerings of over food from select fine restaurants, 50+ wineries, craft distilleries and breweries.
- A wide selection of educational sessions, including wine seminars, cooking demonstrations, mixed drinks, and beer pairings.
- At Morso 10:45-12:00 who better then our local wine master Steve Lynn presenting, Break The Rules with Wine
- At the Academy @ the Boatyard 10:45-12:00 Amy Creed demonstrating how you can impress your guest with Flaming Prawns
- Inside the Harbor History Museum Classroom 12:30-1:15pm Windy Payne from For the Love of Spice will teach you spice pairing with wines AND at 1:45pm–2:30pm & 3:00pm–3:45pm Larry & Heather Trop present everyone’s vice Chocolate and Wine Dip & Sip
- At JW Restaurant 1:45–2:30pm & 3:00–3:45pm my friend on the board of the Chapel on Echo Bay Walker Sandlin shows off his recipes and techniques using easy to prepare sauces.
- Vendor highlight- Come by The Inn at Gig Harbor booth and sample their smoked salmon mousse. YUM!
Keep the party going! Sunset dinner on the waterfront at the Club @ the Boatyard (Gig Harbor Marina).
Saturday 7/23/16 5:00-8:00PM * Must be 21 or older $100 Per person
- Event produced by our famous local event planner Jacques Henry and JDH Events
- Wine pairings with a 3 course dinner fit for a Gig Harbor king & queen.
- Signature cocktail from Heritage Distilling Company an arrival
- Music by Sounds Like Dolores
- Personalized book signing by the celebrity chefs
- Swag bag filled with Gig Harbor treasures