I would personally like to introduce to you to my friends and successful business owners Sunshine Dunning and Huguette Marsicano. Sunshine is an exceptional chef and owner of a local catering business: Chef Sunshine Catering. She has cooked all over the world, and every year she returns to Provence France as a private exclusive chef for special events. Huguette (Owner of French Moods) grew up in France and Provence was her backyard. Each year they team up to personally escort a small group of around 10 to 12 people on a 10 day culinary excursion to Provence France that is like no other. Here is what makes it so exclusive…
- You will stay in a mansion style villa with a private room & bath located deep in the lush lavender fields & vineyards of Provence.
- Your meals will be personally prepared for your group as you dine family style overlooking the stunning villa grounds.
- Each day you have the opportunity for a group tour to a nearby medieval village to explore the village dwellings, shops and market.
- You will visit local estates for wine tasting or for sampling olive oils, goat cheese and chocolate. Of course a stop at the local french bakery to is a must. Your chefs will develop your personal meal menus based on the ingredients discovered at the village market.
- To further enhance your french experience and culinary skills, you will be invited to join 2-3 cooking lessons alongside your hosts Chef Sunshine & Chef Huguette.
- Your travel can be personalized: Allow Sunshine to arrange your air travel for much cheaper rates (<$1000 RT) and, if you would like, assist you with an escort through airports and with your bags.
- Traveling alone- no problem. They will pair you with another single in a room with 2 beds or for only $750 extra you can have a room to yourself.
When: May 25 – June 3, 2018 (click here to download a detailed brochure)
Cost: $2,995 includes your lodging in a luxury villa, gourmet personally prepare meals paired with fine local wine, excursions and attractions, private driver & transport to activities, your personal chef guides, and 3 cooking classes.
BUT you can save $500 right now by mentioning reading about this on Betty’s Blog.
YES save $500! (but you must book before the end of January)
To book simply call or email: (360)519-3322 email@example.com