Are you serious? Over 90 Ciders to taste… Wow
The Gig Harbor Cider Swig Festival is growing!
BRING THE ENTIRE FAMILY and this is why…
Free admission – admission to the famous Cider Garden $35
- Apple Carnivàle – Apple Pie Contest, apple launch challenge & apple art & games
- Watch cider pressing and take home your favorite cider after tasting several
- Food- 8 food trucks and food from several local restaurants
- Music & Entertainment- Hear many local groups perform and see street performers
- Children (Applet’s) Drop-Off/Activity Center $7.50 per child/hour – allows parents cider time
Where: Sehmel Homestead Park
When: Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018 12pm noon – 5pm
Adults Tickets: $35 (>21 yrs) includes 5 drink tokens and a festival glass (additional tokens available)
Your participation supports the Greater Gig Harbor Foundation where proceeds go to support environmental education, restoration & conservation efforts across our greater peninsula.
While at the festival check out the park pavilion- Did you know you can rent it for your own private event? With a capacity of 120 and would be a great spot for the upcoming holiday parties.
See the rental details at this link: Pavilion
Other PenMet Event Facilities to look into are:
- Soccer Center Party Room– Capacity 100
- Soccer Center– Capacity 300
- Rosedale Hall– Capacity 100
- Park Outdoor Shelters & Amphitheater