Last week I had the delightful treat to have a personal tour of Bliss Manor Farm by gracious owners Bob & Michelle Humphreys. So what is Bliss Manor Farm?…a venue, an event center, a farm, or a grand estate? All of the above! But my description would call it an Event Experience.
The vision and passion for events that this couple has took my breath away.
Briefly I will tell you about the venue(s), the farm and the grand estate.
The indoor & outdoor venue(s):
- A large barn.. but not an ordinary barn. This is new construction that is sparkling clean with high lighted ceilings, a heated floor, skylights and large rolling barn doors. With a capacity for 150 and a large adjacent area for parking all you need to do is add some decorations, food and music and you have a party.
- An outdoor deck venue- like no other, this is a long series of decks positioned toward the view with covered group areas and the most massive bench swings I have ever seem. Listen to the sound of the waterfall as you look out at the peaceful ponds with swaying reeds. A large tile pizza oven turns this setting into a gourmet pizza party.
The Farm and Grand Estate: As you enter through the gated entry onto this 22 acre pristine u-cut tree farm with a spectacular view of the Olympics and manicured gardens you will meet the friendly farm animals; goats, dogs, ducks and chickens all tucked into sweet homes. It is located on Key Peninsula- 20 mins/ 12.5 miles from the Gig Harbor Costco.
NOW for the big news! You could win a wedding at this amazing new venue- Here are the details:
- Wedding Date: October 6, 2019 starting at 6pm- Deadline to enter is Sept. 5th, 2019
- What you get: Set up for 50 people in the Barn Venue all decorated for your wedding including flowers, lighting, tables, chairs, bar AND the services of an officiant & photographer (Full Stop Photography) WITH a cake and champagne!! A Bonus service: Blue Moon Massage is giving the couple a 60 Minute Couples Massage and foot soak. And… the super-duper Bonus: a 1-night stay at the Wesley Inn & Suites in Gig Harbor!
- How to Enter: Write a short story with a photograph as to why you should be the ones to win this wedding and email it to WeddingGiveAway@like-media.com. In addition Follow Bliss Manor Farm Facebook Page & 253 Lifestyle Magazine, tagging with comment two friends. Remember deadline to enter is Sept. 5th.
Watch Betty’s Blog for the big announcement of the winners!