Destination- Olalla Vineyard & Winery – 15 minutes (7 miles) from Gig Harbor is a hidden dream oasis.
Your eyes can’t capture all the hidden art, antiques and nature throughout this estate winery. This is a family owned vineyard with deep Croatian roots. The high quality wine is crafted on-site using a new but ancient wine-fermenting process originating from Greek & Roman using a giant clay amphorae (thus the amphorae logo).
With all the indoor/outdoor event spaces surrounding the home of owners Stuart & Mary Ellen you could not feel more embraced and welcomed for your private event. The outdoor venue area’s are dotted throughout the estate. Here is a rundown of possible event spaces you can combine for your event:
- The tasting room filled with art and a portable bar.
- The intimate loft event space with antique tables & chairs, sound equipment with a elevated outdoor deck.
- The front lawn- Just off the parking lot a arched gate and picturesque bridge that leads you into this magical setting that is strung with overhead lights and complimented with a large covered porch.
- The backyard lawn & vineyard- this area is the largest of the outdoor spaces. Flanked by the colorful Vineyard the home gardens and tasting room. This location has a panoramic view over the long rows that looks out to the water’s of Puget Sound.
- Other small area’s include the front patio & lawn for small intimate picnic’s and gatherings.
- The forest path and creek trail that is a peaceful nature walk for breath-taking photo opportunities.
- There are other areas that can be considered with owner permission.
Add an event tent to any outdoor area and you expand your capacity and event flexibility. Several tents are available by the winery. Music is allowed indoors or out but you may want to add an outdoor dance floor to avoid green toes!
Your guests will swirl, sip and unwind in this NW Tuscany get-away as they breath in the bouquet of the wine and vine that will make it’s mark on your special occasion.