Olalla Vineyard & Winery
Destination- Olalla Vineyard & Winery – 15 minutes (7 miles) from Gig Harbor is a hidden dream oasis.
Your eyes can’t capture all the hidden art, antiques and nature throughout this estate winery. This is a family owned vineyard with deep Croatian roots. The high quality wine is crafted on-site using a new but ancient wine-fermenting process originating from Greek & Roman using a giant clay amphorae (thus the amphorae logo).
With all the indoor/outdoor event spaces surrounding the home of owners Stuart & Mary Ellen you could not feel more embraced and welcomed for your private event. The outdoor venue areas are dotted throughout the estate. Here is a rundown of possible event spaces you can combine for your event:
- The wine tasting room filled with art and a portable bar.
- The intimate loft event space with antique tables & chairs, sound equipment with a new large elevated outdoor deck.
- The front lawn- Just off the parking lot a arched gate and picturesque bridge that leads you into this magical setting that is strung with overhead lights complimented with a large covered porch.
- The backyard lawn & vineyard- this area is the largest of the outdoor spaces. It is flanked by the colorful vineyard and gardens with stairs that descend from the deck and loft above. The yard and deck have a panoramic view looking out to the water’s of Puget Sound.
- Other small areas include the front patio & lawn for small intimate picnic’s and gatherings.
- The forest path and creek trail that is a peaceful nature walk for breath-taking photo opportunities.
There are other areas that can be considered with owner permission.
Add an event tent to any outdoor area and you expand your capacity and event flexibility. Several tents are available by the winery. Music is allowed indoors or out but you may want to add an outdoor dance floor to avoid green toes! (but purple toes can be added by request!)
Your guests will swirl, sip and unwind in this NW Tuscany get-away as they breathe in the bouquet of the wine and vine that will make its mark on your special occasion.
** Only Olalla Wine is allowed for private event
** Caterer of your choice
** Views of Vashion Island & Puget Sound
** Parking lot for 35 cars-Free
** Closed Monday-Tuesday
** Venue Hours: 10am – 10pm
** Coffee Service can be provided for your event
** Decorations allowed with prior approval
** Screen, Projector, Microphone available
** Nature walks along creek and vineyard (children supervised)
- Anniversary Party
- Auction/ Fundraiser/ Sales
- Baby Shower
- Birthday Party- general
- Book Signing
- Ceremony- General (non-Wedding)
- Christmas Party
- Class Reunion
- Cocktail Party
- Cocktail Reception
- Corporate Meeting/ Training/ Conference/ Trade Show
- Dance/ Banquet/ Dinner/ Luncheon/ Breakfast
- Dinner/ Banquet
- Engagement Party
- Family Reunion
- Games - Indoors
- Games - Outdoor
- Graduation Party
- Holiday Party
- Musical Performance
- Office Party
- Party- general
- Pizza Party
- Shows/ Performance/ Music
- Training/ Seminar/ Lecture
- Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Ceremony/ Wedding Reception
- Wedding Reception
- Wedding Rehearsal
- Workshop/Team-Building/ Retreat
- Hiking Trails
- Motor Coach Parking
- On-site Management
- On-Site Staffing Available
- Outdoor Electrical Outlets
- Patio / Terrace / Deck
- Pets Allowed
- Picnic Tables
- Restroom: 1 Only
- Smoking allowed in designated areas outdoors
- Sound System Available
- Wi-Fi Available
- Windows in Meeting Space