Friday Outdoor Movie’s at Skansie Park Downtown
July 1 @ 8:30 pm - July 29 @ 10:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 pm on Friday, repeating until 07/01/2022
Free Friday Night Movie Series are back for the month of July 2022.
Movies for the family- well-loved favorites for all ages. All start at 8:30p to the end of the film, with Kitsap Bank providing popcorn.
2022 Movie Schedule:
· July 1 – Back to the Future – An eccentric scientist builds a time machine, which accidentally transports a high-school student back to the 1950s. The boy must figure out how to set things right, or risk completely altering the future. Rated PG, 1 hr 56 minutes.
· July 8– The Muppet Movie – the origin story of the Muppets, as Kermit the Frog embarks on a cross-country trip to Los Angeles, encountering several of the Muppets—who all share the same ambition of finding success in Hollywood. Rated G, 1 hr 38 minutes.
· July 15 – The Little Mermaid – A young mermaid strikes a deal with a sea witch to become human, even though her father has forbidden her to swim to the surface. Rated G, 1 hr 23 minutes.
· July 22 – Homeward Bound – the perfect film for animal lovers, this live action, heartwarming tale about three house pets who accidentally embark on a wilderness adventure. Rated G, 1hr, 25 minutes.
· July 29 – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off – “life moves fast.” This ultra-classic about cutting class, being young, and having fun is suited to all ages. Rated PG-13, 1 hr 43 minutes.
Chairs can be set up after 3:00 p.m. on the day of the event, in order to keep the park open for use during the day. Roping off seats and chairs/blankets on the Jerisich Dock Viewing Platform is not permitted. No tents or canopies are allowed, but small umbrellas can be used – we ask that all attendees please be respectful of their neighbors. All Gig Harbor parks are smoke, vape and alcohol-free.