Gig Harbor’s signature summer event!
The Maritime Gig Festival is Gig Harbor’s biggest event of the year. With a parade, family fun run, car show on Sunday June 2 (see June 2 Calendar), children’s festival, live music and entertainment, and more, there’s something for everyone at the Gig!
Saturday June 1st Schedule (see next date for Sunday Events)
- 8:00 a.m. Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast, Serving until 10 a.m. in front of 7 Seas Brewing
- 8:30 a.m. Kids Dash
- 8:45 a.m. U.S. Bank Family Fun Run
- 10:00 a.m. Yo’ Ho’ Harbor Grande Parade
- 10:00 a.m. Skansie Net Shed Foundation Activities
- 12:00 p.m. Business Booths, Food Vendors, & Children’s Fair Open
Entertainment & Concerts Begin
- 12:15 p.m. Wally & the Beaves
- 1:45 p.m. Ruthie Craft
- 2:15 p.m. The High Rollers
- 3:15 p.m. Clown
- 4:00 p.m. The Smiling Scandinavians
- 4:40 p.m. Discovery Elementary Rock Bank & Choir
- 5:15 p.m. Lisa Donovan & Co.
- 6:15 p.m. Stay Grounded
- 7:00 p.m. Randy Linder