Summer Sounds at Skansie Park in downtown Gig Harbor- Starts June 28th
July 12 @ 6:30 pm - September 13 @ 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until 08/30/2022
Live music in downtown Gig Harbor is BACK! June 28 – Aug. 30, 2022
Every Tuesday from 6:30 – 8 pm downtown Gig Harbor at the Skansie Brothers Park – bring a picnic or order locally for your dinner.
All concerts are free. But remember- Chairs, ropes, blankets cannot be set-up anywhere at the park before 3pm on event day. Please no umbrellas or overhead canopies.
2022 Concert Schedule:
· June 28 – Soul Searching recreates the legendary sounds of #1 hit artists Aretha Franklin and Elvis Presley for audiences all over the Pacific Northwest.
· July 5 – Good Co re-imagines today’s dance music by taking the sound and style of the past and flipping it on its head, traversing Funk, Pop, Electro Swing, and everything danceable.
· July 12 – ABBAGraphs recreates the pop magic of ABBA’s chart-topping, classic pop hits of the 70s and early 80s, plus top hits of the disco era.
· July 19 – The Profits – the popular Gig Harbor-based cover band plays danceable hits from across several genres.
· July 26 – The Paperboys – music from a freewheeling blend of influences from Celtic and bluegrass, Mexican son jarocho, brass bands, and Canadian roots, called everything from Cajun slamgrass to worldbeat.
· Aug 2 – Mark Hurwitz and Gin Creek – A two-time nominee for Best Band by the Washington Blues Society, with a style including blues, as well as roots rock, New Orleans funk, and soul.
· August 9 –The Beatniks – a beloved favorite, Gig Harbor’s own Beatniks perform 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s music with unparalleled energy and passion.
· August 16 – Abney Park – a mix of Gypsy Rock, EDM, Electro Swing, Industrial Dance, and Western music.
· August 23 – Nate Botsford – Country recording artist Nate Botsford and band bring the party with recognizable hits that span genres and original songs.
· August 30 –Sounds Like Dolores – the quintessential party band plays a diverse song list of energetic rock, pop, and country dance music from the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s.