Gig Harbor Eagles Club
The Gig Harbor Eagles is a non-profit social fraternal organization that is housed in a large private clubhouse with a social bar & lounge that is centrally located on Burnhan Drive in downtown Gig Harbor. It has been a part of the this community for 70 years and is associated with the 100 year old International Fraternal Order of Eagles.
Eagles Membership is growing! We now have over 1000 members! YES it is BIG, with diverse ages!
What makes this organization so attractive?
- Membership is affordable- a bargain less then $50 a year.
- We host “Fun” member events; Dances with Live Music, Parties, Karaoke, Games….
- We have a physical home to hang out- a lounge where we can eat & drink.
- We make lifelong friendships and members are always there to lend a helping hand.
- We benefit from group discounts on travel, insurance and many other major services.
- As a member you have access to all other Eagle Clubs all over the nation.
- We have an active RV Club that have a great time traveling regionally together as a group.
Beyond the social we are involved in the Gig Harbor Community and donate to select charities.
- We host Hogs, Dogs and Rods raising over $4000 for the NW Kidney Centers
- We participate in many community events: Gig Fest, Relay for Life, Chum Festival & others
- For the children of the community; we host a Christmas Party & Easter Egg Hunt
- We provide College Scholarships for Gig Harbor High School & Peninsula High School
- We financially support Alzheimer’s, Mary Bridge Hosp, Diabetics, Heart, Cancer & many more…
Every Sunday from 8:30am – 11:30am the public is welcome to the Eagles Clubhouse to grab a hardy breakfast.
We would love for you to join us. Please come by and meet a member(s). Someone is always around to give you a tour and tell you more about the club. Membership applications are available at the clubhouse or Click here to fill out the online Eagles Membership Application.
Call for questions: 253-851-2809.