Antique Aircraft - View & Venue
Bob Juranich is seeing a dream become reality with the opening of the
Point Fosdick Antique Airplane Hanger.
Bob, along with brother Bill and master mechanic Bob Johnson have been hanging out at the Tacoma Narrows Airport for about 30 years doing what they all love doing: restoring antique aircraft.
The Point Fosdick Antique Airplane Hangar is a culmination of all these years of research, experience and hard work bringing aviation history to life through these restored aircraft.
The community now is invited into these pristine airplane hangar to experience this vast building and the array of aircraft that are now on display. These planes have been brought as close to original appearance as possible and they all are fully functional and can fly! Currently there are 11 planes in the collection.
What the Antique Hangar wants to do for our community;
- Educate and inspire others with the diverse collection of exquisitely restored antique aircraft.
- Ignite a passion and appreciation for aviation history.
- Inspiring future generations of aviation enthusiasts.
Yes, you also can have your event in this stunning 12,400 square foot facility with 20 foot ceilings, highly polished concrete floors that mirror the beauty of each airplane.
- It is an indoor & outdoor space (Open the massive 60×14 hangar doors for a view of the runway)
- Two massive 12×20 state of the projection screens
- In-house high-tech audio visual system
- An amazing surround-sound system
- Tables and chairs for 100
- Parking on-site
- New centrally located men’s & women’s restrooms
Imagine your event beautiful back-dropped by the sparkling antique aircraft with a variety of room layouts.
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a tour of this unique venue;
253.255.5319 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 1108 26th Ave NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335