I personally was just in France and honestly think being in a small group with an actual French guide is ideal- especially if you travel as a single. Both your guides (Huguette & Sunshine) intimately know these areas in France- Provence and the French Riviera.
7 reasons why I am encouraging you to book a trip:
- In a small group (limited to 12) you “belong”- you get to make new friends and share the experience with others from this area.
- Your guides have taken care of everything; accommodations, transports and attractions that only a native would have known about. (ask if you need help with plane travel)
- Your guides speak the language and can tell you great stories of the region.
- Since your guides are French chefs you will have an opportunity to cook with them and even shop in the marketplaces of the villages for local gourmet treats you would like to try.
- You will stay in a typical french (Mas) home- feeling the true sense of living in the region.
- As I read the itineraries my interest peaked at going to small medieval villages and castles, the amazing Quarries of Lights and on the French Riveria touring Cannes and Monte-Carlo.
- If my top 6 reasons don’t seal the deal take it from local Gig Harborite Louise Talley who read my blog last year- and gave herself a grand birthday gift. Read her testimonial.
You have 2 trips to choose from in beautiful May- before the tourist crowds for <$3000:
- Provence: May 16 – 25, 2020- See all the details at this link
- French Riviera: May 30 – June 8, 2020 – See all the details at this link
So book NOW because with a limit of 12 it will fill up fast. And believe it or not… May is just around the corner! Call or email Huguette and tell her Betty sent you. firstname.lastname@example.org 206-859-1422