Navigating the Social Security system isn’t easy and this workshop is here to help.
Get some straight answers – Here are some common questions;
- Should I collect Spousal benefits or collect my own benefits?
- Can I collect benefits on an ex-?
- Can I change even if I am currently drawing benefits?
In this FREE workshop you will finally get straight answers and understand what your options are.
- When: Mon. Nov. 4, 2019 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Where: Harbor History Museum 4121 Harborview Dr. (downtown Gig Harbor)
- Please Register at this link to let us know you are coming
This workshop will help you learn how to maximize your benefits whether you are married, single, widowed or divorced. David will share personal insights of options you likely were not aware of. Since this is an interactive workshop you will leave with answers to all those hard questions you have been wondering about.
Teaching this course: Local husband & wife team David Noble & Crystal McMahon that have a “heart for service” in helping and educating – no products or services will be sold, just great information from knowledgeable people. David has advanced training in Social Security benefits and Crystal teaches another workshop for women who have lost a spouse through divorce or are widowed called “Women in Transition”. Watch for this workshop to return or call Crystal (253-858-2427 Ext 2) to get on the invite list.
No Cost, No Sales…… Just great Education