I received a very special text a few days ago from my friend Huguette who is in Provence France. She said that a local Gig Harbor lady was awarded the $500 credit after she read Betty’s Blog about the Culinary Journey to Provence in May with Chef Sunshine and booked the trip.
Read Betty Blog here. —There is still time to sign up to go on this remarkable trip.
I reached out to the lady to congratulate and thank her.
My oh my, what a blessing this women she is. Not only has she traveled all over the world, but she gives back not only to our community but to people in need and all over the world.
She truly is deserving of a this special 75th birthday trip to France!
To highlight a few things this lady does:
- A member of New Neighbors (I know her through this group)
- A regular volunteer greeter at the Visitors Center at the Gig Harbor Skansie House.
- A member of Dinners for Women– a group that financially supports grassroots projects in developing countries.
- Created her own special project of sending books and money to Chico Calif. children who are fire victims.
- Another project providing socks for students in Kenya.
Thank for reading Betty’s Blog and booking the trip- and saving that $500. But most of all thank you for your giving heart. (if you want to donate to her causes send an email to me Betty@EventResourcesGigHarbor.com)
I encourage you to try Sunshine Catering for your next event. She prepares food inspired from her worldly experiences and displays it with artistic beauty.