If you haven’t heard all the buzz about the big changes going on at the Gig Harbor Marina now is the time to come on down and check it out.
It is MUCH, MUCH more then a Marina! Come see it all at an Open House Saturday Feb. 27th from Noon – 4:00 pm.
Come see the 3 different rental spaces and meet some of the event support services for the areas.
- The Club @ the Boatyard (see various ways the space can be staged) see details HERE
- The Guesthouse @ the Boatyard (a waterfront 2 bedroom apartment with a killer panoramic view of the harbor) see it HERE
- The Academy @ the Boatyard (a state-of-the-art meeting room with technology overlooking Skansie Park & Netshed) see it HERE
The Marina is located in the downtown core waterfront next door to the Skansie Park. It is a bustling activity center where you can party, meet and sleep.
At the Open House you will have an opportunity to become a member of the Club at the Boatyard for $1, YES I said $1 for the entire year! Meet other members and enjoy a drink & refreshments.
- Members that join for the $1 will get a drink ticket for wine or beer (7 Seas) and hors d’oeuvres
- Meet Owner Ron Roark (the visionary) and his fantastic staff
- Music & fun Give-aways
- Meet Jacques Henry from JDH Events featured event planner for the Marina and the harbor (see JDH Events Listing HERE)
- Come meet the operators of the Red & Yellow JW Food Trolly and hear about the long anticipated grand opening and see the menu.
Please let Danielle Taylor if you plan to attend: 253-358-6546 firstname.lastname@example.org