Gig Harbor Lighted Car Parade
2nd Annual that is bigger and better then before!
When: Saturday December 18, 2021
Where it all starts (4:30pm) : Gig Harbor Uptown, Multicare Parking Lot (across from Fondi Pizza)
Where can you see the parade?
- 2 different parade routes throughout Gig Harbor (see map 1)(see map 2)
- Gig Harbor Uptown Pavilion- Entertainment will be provided by the United By Music Band) from 3pm – 6pm- Parade starts at 4:30pm
- Downtown Gig Harbor (Harborview Drive) Sidewalks & Skansie Park (~ between 4:45 -5:45 pm)
- Sidewalks/ Streets along; Peacock Hill, Rosedale, Soundview, Rosedale Drive, Judson Street, Borgen Blvd.(times will vary)
- While waiting and watching the parade tune to KGHP (89.9) FM for music and commentary.
- While waiting and watching the parade view commentary on Facebook Live
Decorate your car and join (no registration needed) Bring you decorated car or motorcycle to Gig Harbor Uptown Multicare Parking Lot at 4pm on Sat. 12/18. You will be given a route map. Bring friends/ family along for the ride! Tip: to power (plug-in) lights you will need a car power inverter (Amazon or Home Depot) Prizes will be awarded at the parade end at Uptown and Santa will be there to greet you all!
Donate food or/or new unwrapped toys
Please donate non-perishable food items and unwrapped new toys; bring to event at Uptown or the local businesses; Kimball Coffee House, Ultimate Looks, Caliber Home Loans, Bella Fammina Italian Restaurant, Sharon’s Resale Boutique, Gig Harbor Automotive Service, Waypoint Fit & Co., Bush , Polen & Assoc., Salon Rivera, Better Gym, Sassy Bones Creative Emporium, Menchies, Peninsula Life Church, Fox Island Store, Kristi’s Kids Corner Daycare, Lone Star Tabletop Gaming Outfitters
Watch with holiday cheer as the cars pass by and please drop off those donations!