“Firefighters are indeed a special breed…..they run into danger when we run in the opposite direction.” Now you have an opportunity to support those that put themselves in harms way simply by walking along hitting a little white ball.
This is how… Sponsor and/or sign up to play in the:
“Inaugural” Lionhardt Pacific Northwest Golf Classic
- Monday, September 30, 2019 at 9:30 AM – 8 PM
- Canterwood Golf and Country Club 12605 54th Avenue NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98332
- Tickets · $160 Purchase tickets Registration Deadline extended thru Sept. 26,2019
- Includes a memorable day of golf (4 person scramble)
- Beverages, Lunch, Dinner, Silent Auction
- Check In & Driving Range Opens: 9:30 am Shotgun Start: 11:30 am
- Cocktails, Dinner (dinner without golf only $50) & Awards: 5:30 PM
Lionhardt’s mission is to provide awareness & emotional/financial support to firefighters dealing with critical illness. Established to honor the legacy of Gig Harbor resident, Firefighter Donovan Eckhardt, who lost his battle with cancer in 2015. On the day Donovan made the final journey from his Renton Fire Station back to Gig Harbor… hundreds lined the street and overpasses honoring him with a true “Hero’s Procession.” His ladder truck #11 carried the Lionhardt flag that day. Today, Lionhardt has grown to support First Responders battling critical illness in WA, OR, AZ & CA- assisting them with:
- Medical & Counseling Bills
- Legal Fee
- Children’s Education
- Food, Fuel, Housing, Utilities
- Memorial & Burial Costs
If you ever go to the Cliffs of Moher on the West Coast of Ireland there is a fence there to honor the fallen. You will find there this patch along with the Lionhardt wristband on a post. Join the “I Am Lionhardt” support team and show First Responders you care by attending or donating.
Canterwood Golf & Country Club is your place to have quality events like this. Enjoy the view of the beautiful private greens from the clubhouse that can be rented for all events, you do not need to be a member to have your event there. See all the details here on Event Resources Gig Harbor.