Award Reception and Paint-In-Paint-Out Workshop are both FREE for Members. Both events are included with Museum admission for non-members- see fees and address HERE.
Award Reception (catered): 11:00am-12:30pm.
- On display are the award winning paintings from the NWWS Annual International Open Exhibition
- View paintings from 60 artists 19 states, 6 countries that were awarded from 400 entries.
- Meet artists and enjoy a bite to eat.
Paint-In-Paint-Out Workshop: 1:30pm-5:00pm. (inside or outside museum)
- NWWS-society artists will lead a painting workshop where guests will test their painting skills using the backdrop of beautiful Gig Harbor as their subject.
- You DO NOT need to be a painter; novice, as well as polished artists will benefit.
- All ages and guests are welcome to explore their hand at painting with watercolor.
- Please bring any art supplies you might have, limited supply on hand.
The Harbor History Museum on the waters of Gig Harbor has a stunning view of both the water and of Mt. Rainier. You can host a wedding or an event there. Surround your guests by both the beauty and the history of our community. Great venue for both indoor and outdoor usage. See all the details about renting the Harbor History Museum for your private event HERE.