Add this vitally important event to your calendar now:
Peninsula’s largest Emergency Preparedness (EP) Fair *** Free ***
Saturday March 2, 2019 9:30 am – 3:00 pm | Gig Harbor High School (5101 Rosedale St NW, GH)
What: An event where you will learn how to be prepared to save your life and the lives of others.
Why: This area is overdue for a major earthquake. Think about all the bridges, rural roads and trees in the Peninsula. We will be very isolated after a major disaster. Consider this:
- No transportation – Bridges, roads, seaports – destroyed or impassible
- No power or means of communication (phones & computers)
- YOYO (You are – On – Your – Own) yes… you could be without aid for 3-4 weeks.
What your should do: Get prepared – Learn what to do. Attend the Peninsula Emergency Preparedness (EP) Fair- 3/2/19 at GHHS this is your opportunity to take action.
- Learn the What, Where & How of survival essentials.
- Learn how to organize and prepare your family & neighbors.
- Learn essential and critical physical and mental First Aid.
- Discover what local emergency resources are available.
- Learn about BAM- (BAre Minimums),
At this interactive FREE Emergency Preparedness (EP) Fair you will experience:
- 12 critical presentations covering all disaster aspects (click here to see the EP talks)
- 50 groups/ organizations / vendors you can freely chat with (click here to see who is displaying at the EP Fair)
- Food & drink will be available- family-friendly
- Parking is free
- Attend for an hour or stay for 5 hrs- But be there, this information could save your life!
The Peninsula Emergency Preparedness (EP) Fair is brought to you by PEP-C (C=Coalition), The Peninsula School District & Pierce County Emergency Management.
To be a part of it or learn more contact: Curt Scott 253-380-7240 firstname.lastname@example.org