10 Reasons to have your kids party at the
- No messing up your house. (Courtesy clean-up done by PenMet Staff)
- No need to rent or barrow large tables & chairs. (Courtesy Set-up by PenMet Staff)
- Bring or have food delivered-(Costco stuff, Pizza, Burgers, Food Truck… you name it)
- Games – PenMet staff will plan age appropriate games on the turf- the staff know every type of ball sport you can think of, relays or sporting games- they have the equipment and know the rules.
- Toys- tunnels, tents, hula hoops, Nurf toys, tot toys (talk to them about a bounce house or slide)
- Kids over 14 will put those phones down to play in Giant Bubble’s (see photo below), wrestle, play lazer tag or flag football.
- No one will be blocking the neighbors driveway- Free parking in a giant lot
- Large groups- NO problem. Invite the entire school class & the extended family-yes Aunt Susie too!
- Keep it local in Gig Harbor- this is by far better then Chuck E. Cheese!
- Done- all this for a package price of $199 ($325 age 14+) or $149 if not using staff for games.
- PS- Rent this space for sports team parties, team building, holidays, family gatherings
See other PenMet Parks party rental facilities at links below:
- Soccer Field (entire Facility)
- Pavilion at Sehmel Homestead Park
- Shelters, Beaches & Amphitheater
- Rosedale Hall