Celebrate Cinco De Mayo at The Inn at Gig Harbor for a night of gambling, margarita’s and Mexican food.
- When: Friday, May 5, 2017 6pm – 10pm
- Where: Inn at Gig Harbor 3211 56th St NW Gig Harbor, WA
- Hosts: Local Chapter of the Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP)
- Supporting: Funding of service dogs for deserving Military Veterans
- Cost: $75 which includes; $70 script money, Mexican Buffet, 1 drink ticket
- Go here for TICKETS
Meet an actual service dog and a Veteran recipient and see what a difference it can make in the life a Veteran and see how your funding supports the mission of VAREP.
This night is filled with action and prizes
Black Jack, Craps, and Roulette!
Silent Auction – Raffle
No host bar- Thank you Inn at Gig Harbor for donating $4 to VAREP for every purchase of the signature margarita.
Book your event space at the Inn at Gig Harbor.
Here are all the MANY different rooms to choose from:
- Executive Conference Room (Harbor) capacity 30
- Large Boardroom (Cascade) capacity 50
- Glass-walled Event Room (Narrows) capacity 50
- Ballroom (3 room inclusive) capacity 220
- Divided Ballroom (Olympic) capacity 50
- Divided Ballroom (Rainier or Paradise) capacity 80/60