Terms and Conditions
EVENT RESOURCES LOCATOR LLC of Gig Harbor, WA (“ERL”) and Client terms & conditions mutually agree:
- ERL Obligations. ERL shall provide to Client professional services in the form of marketing consulting services including, but not limited to providing listing services through the website “EventResourcesGigHarbor.com” or a similar domain (“Website”) via posting event venue location media, links, data, and/or other content (“ information”), event service provider information, and/or assistance and reasonable Client account access to self-post ERL-approved Client-owned information in pre-designated Website areas. Upon reasonable notice to Client, ERL may remove any unlawful and/or unreasonably offensive Client-submitted Website information.
- Client Obligations. In exchange for ERL’s professional services, Client agrees to pay ERL compensation according to the pricing and duration of the Selected Plan.
- Warranties. The Parties warrant that each is in compliance with and shall abide by all applicable local, state and federal laws. ERL warrants that it has the legal right to use the Website and post selected information thereto. Client warrants that is has the legal right to use, disseminate, publish and/or post all information submitted for use on the Website and warrants all submissions for use on the Website shall be true, accurate, and free from malicious code, viruses, malware, and/or adware.
- Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon (a) violation of this Agreement; (b) substantial and/or ongoing negative feedback from Website users and/or other clients; (c) non-payment of monies owed to ERL; (d) any attempt to improperly influence or solicit Website user feedback; (e) any other unreasonable behavior that impacts the reputation, quality of service, and/or online experience of the Website for the Client, users, other clients and/or ERL; (f) upon 60 days written notice; and/or (g) closure of Client or ERL business. Upon termination, Client information shall be destroyed or returned to Client, at ERL’s option.
- Miscellaneous. Pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), any legal controversy or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement, shall be settled by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Rules of Arbitration under the American Arbitration Association except for the following two instances: (1) Event Resources of Gig Harbor LLC reserves the right to seek injunctive relief from a court of law and (2) the issue of arbitrability of this agreement shall be decided by a court of law. Neither Party shall be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages. Except for the FAA, the laws of the State of Washington shall apply to this Agreement. This Agreement represents the full, final and complete agreement between the Parties on matters covered herein and supersedes all prior agreements, representations, and warranties. Rights and duties may be assigned or delegated by mutual consent of the Parties.
|IT IS SO AGREED.|
Click the “I Agree” checkbox on the List My Event Location page to submit your listing.