- Revocable Non-Exclusive Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Event Resources Gig Harbor’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Event Resources Gig Harbor’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license is nonexclusive. It shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Event Resources Gig Harbor at any time for any reason. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Event Resources Gig Harbor’s web site are provided “as is”. Event Resources Gig Harbor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Event Resources Gig Harbor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Event Resources Gig Harbor or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Event Resources Gig Harbor’s Internet site, even if Event Resources Gig Harbor or a Event Resources Gig Harbor authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Event Resources Gig Harbor’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Event Resources Gig Harbor does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Event Resources Gig Harbor may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Event Resources Gig Harbor does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Event Resources Gig Harbor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Event Resources Gig Harbor of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Any claim relating to Event Resources Gig Harbor’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes and claims arising out of or in any way related to the use of this site shall be submitted to and resolved by final and binding arbitration under the Federal Arbitration Act pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, except for the following two instances: (1) Event Resources of Gig Harbor LLC reserves the right to seek injunctive relief from a court of law and (2) the issue of arbitrability of this agreement shall be decided by a court of law.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.