Downtown Gig Harbor will come alive
at The Club @ the Boatyard at the Gig Harbor Marina
Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
Saturday, May 5th. 6-10pm
$75 per person
Over 21 event- Party/Cocktail style event, no reserved seating
Embrace the holiday- dress in South of the Boarder Festive Attire.
Celebrity Chef Michael Monzon and his #flyingknives will rock the 5May Taco Bar – replete with all your favorite fillings and fixings!
Enjoy signature margaritas, local brews by Wet Coast Brewing and wines from Olalla Vineyards.
Each ticket includes:
- Mexican street food with fresh salsa & guacamole and limitless chips
- Drink ticket toward Signature 5May Cocktails, beer, wine or soft drinks
- Live music and dancing
- Lisa Hystek Photography Shutter Bus
- 50/50 Raffle (Only 2,000 tickets to be sold. Minimum pot total $25,000)
- Fiesta in a ‘Barrow Raffle (minimum value $500)
- Piñata Bash! – filled with Heritage Distillery airline minis.
- Check for ticket availability with Karen Larson at (253) 514-6338, Ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some tickets will be available at the door
The Cinco de Mayo Fiesta is a fundraiser for our community foundation. Proceeds help support grants, scholarships and diverse community projects and programs across the Sound Sound’s greater Gig Harbor and Key Peninsula region.