The Tuesday Concerts in downtown Gig Harbor are finally here!!!
Every Tuesday FREE live concerts in downtown Gig Harbor at the Skansie Brothers Park (3207 Harborview Drive) from June 26 – August 14th 6:30pm – 8:00pm Rain or Shine.
This is who’s first up for the June 26 concert: Nate Bosford, Nate plays those feel-good tunes- I bet you will be able to sing along to most. http://www.natebotsfordmusic.com/
Here is the rest of the hot music for those hot nights.
- June 26— Nate Botsford www.natebotsfordmusic.com
- July 3— 133rd Army National Guard Band www.music.army.mil
- July 10— The Beatniks www.thebeatniks.com
- July 17— Sweet T and Justice www.sweettandjustice.com
- July 24— Afton Prater www.aftonprater.com
- July 31— Sounds Like Dolores www.facebook.com/SoundsLikeDolores
- August 7— Bobby Sox and the Jukebox www.funaddictsband.com
- August 14— Dysfunction Junction www.seattlebluegrass.com
There is local restaurant delivery service to park
Ride the Trolley
Bring a lawn chair & blankets
Park is Non- smoking and alcohol-free
Chair set up NOT allowed before 7am event day