I hope you are all ready to join your community for the Tuesday night concerts at Skansie Park STARTING Tuesday June 28th!
Come by boat, come by foot but just COME. Celebrate that we can finally come together as a community. And, Oh…. do we love our Gig Harbor!
Concerts continue each Tuesday night through August 30th. Music starts at 6:30pm, and remember you cannot set up a chair until after 3pm.
I have been asked so many times about the schedule, that I will post it in this blog. It is also on the calendar which is on the lower part of the Home Page of Event Resources Gig Harbor. If you see any missing community events not to the calendar you can add it at this link for free at this link! Add My Event
Here is the 2022 schedule of performers:
· June 28 – Soul Searching recreates the legendary sounds of artists like Aretha Franklin and Elvis Presley.
· July 5 – Good Co dance music of the past Funk, Pop, Electro Swing, and everything danceable.
· July 12 – ABBAGraphs recreates the pop magic of ABBA’s, classic pop hits of the 70s and early 80s, plus top hits of the disco era.
· July 19 – The Profits – Our own Gig Harbor band playing danceable hits from across several genres.
· July 26 – The Paperboys – Blending influences from Celtic and bluegrass, Mexican to Cajun. That international flare!
· Aug 2 – Mark Hurwitz and Gin Creek –Award-winner blues, rock, New Orleans funk, and soul.
· August 9 –The Beatniks – Our beloved favorite, Gig Harbor’s own Beatniks perform 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s music with unparalleled energy and passion.
· August 16 – Abney Park – a mix of Gypsy Rock, EDM, Electro Swing, Industrial Dance, and Western music.
· August 23 – Nate Botsford – Country recording artist Nate Botsford and the band play recognizable hits that span genres.
· August 30 –Sounds Like Dolores – Another HOT local group to really gets the crowd rockin’, playing energetic rock, pop, and country dance music from the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s.
Take this opportunity to sit and marvel at the beauty of the harbor waterfront as you enjoy great music.