Join the fun at the Wine & Food Fest in downtown Gig Harbor THIS Weekend
Held on the campus of the Harbor History Museum, please visit the gift shop.
Saturday July 29 Grand Tasting, Classes, Cook-offs & Demos
12:00 pm – 4:40 pm $80 (+5 fee)
Attendees will receive a commemorative wine glass, carrying bag, tasting plate, wine opener, event program with map and 15 sip tickets at entry.
- Watch celebrity chefs demonstrations and a celebrity chef cook-off.
- Onsite retail store for purchase of featured wine, brews and spirits.
- Enjoy the offerings of over food from select fine restaurants, 50+ wineries, craft distilleries and breweries.
- A wide selection of educational sessions, including wine seminars, cooking demonstrations, mixed drinks, and beer pairings.
Returning is a big hit from last year Chef in the Hat, Thierry Rautureau. Chef/Owner of Luc and Loulay Kitchen & Bar in Seattle (the Seattle Met Restaurant of the Year 2014) , his culinary knowledge, combined with his enjoyable sense of humor, will make for an entertaining afternoon.
- At Morso 10:45-12:00 who better then our local wine master Steve Lynn presenting, Super Sips for Your Salumi and Charcuterie Adventures. Currently sold out
- My favorite is Chef Sunshine Dunning & Chef Huguette Marsicano 12:30 – 1:15pm- French Classic Cooking Featuring Byaldi – a Deconstructed Ratatouille & 12:34-2:30 Sunshine is offering a class on Cooking With Wine.
- My friend on the board of the Chapel on Echo Bay Walker Sandlin at 12:30pm – 1:15pm and 1:45pm – 2:30pm shows his expertise Culinary Experiences with a Roasted Chicken
Friday July 28 Exclusive Sip & Savor Dinners – Space is LIMITED for each dinner most are sold out, but check with the restaurants.
Hotlinks above take you to Event Resource Gig Harbor to contact for your own private events.