Sip & Stroll around the harbor tonight!
Thursday July 23rd (5pm – 8pm):
Day 1 of this 3-day event
Sip & Stroll $30 – you get a special tasting glass and a map to stroll throughout the downtown waterfront for spirits and brews and small bites. – register HERE
Here is the lineup for your tastings for tonight.
- Morso – serving three bubbles from France and smoked trout and salmon appetizers to complement the bubbles
- Heritage Distilling Company – serving Spirits
- Harbor General Store – serving Mosquito Fleet Wine and providing food tastes
- Black Water Gallery – serving Henry Earl Wine
- Tickled Pink – serving Upside Down Wine with tastes from Gig Harbor Candy Company
- Bella Kitchen & Home – serving Carl’s Pond Wine
- Gallery Row – serving 21 Cellars wine with food tastes provided by Amy’s on the Bay
- 7 Seas Brewing – serving Beer and food from The Galley food truck
- Gig Harbor Audio – serving Page Cellars Wine
- Sea Hags (in Finholm) serving Wachtler Wine and Edible Arrangements providing food tastes
- Finholm Market – serving Beer and food tastes from the Market
Be sure to visit Morso Wine Bar who will be serving up champagne and sparkling wines.
Morso is also a great location for your next party, meeting or event. See the video and talk to Steve while you are there and tell him you heard about the event on Event Resources Gig Harbor.